My new system is officially TOO LOUD for me....

How does it go.... If its too loud, Your too old. :D j/p man, i know how you feel my shit sound great playing some 36 or some Slum thug.. but after playing some Hatebreed or Pantera my ears are ringin!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i remember the day when i first connected my mids n highs to an amp =)

but yeah,i hope to get a demo in vegas!!!

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

just like the title says.......but NOT from BASS. My new mids and highs - even at far below the volumes i am used to, my ears are ringing after getting out. This is even after keeping an eye on it and just playing at "nice" listening levels. For the past few days its been raining and ive been playing my system with the subs shut down so i can feel out how my midbass/midrange/tweets do all by themselves. It seems to easily make my ears ring now and that is bad news. It sounds so clean and no distortion at all, you dont even notice it being as "loud" as it really is.....somehow i think when your shit is distorting it gives you the illusion of being louder sooner. I still have yet to tread in the "volume 50 of 62" area i used to play in and now im very happy between "volume 30-39" and when i really wanna get loud i go to 45 or so....so damn the new RF mids and highs are gettin BUSY!!

So anyway, i will be a lot more careful but damn its weird how 157+db of SUBWOOFER doesnt hurt like the upper end does at probably 30db less. I feel like i just left a rock concert after just a few minutes in that hoe......its beautiful but deadly in there!!!!

damn man why dont you turn it up some more lol. well im still working on my installing so anyway i hope you happy what you got. and im going to be at the car show at panama city beach or daytona at march 13 and 14 so holla at me some time