Sonic Electronix

diamond wall? i think in a ca like that it would be better to build a wall from one side to the other of the car and from the roof to the floor so the passanger compartment is sealed off from the rest of the car

Edited by t-money

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

when i was in high school, dude had one walled off with 9 rf 15's......there were like 4 of them with walls in them because the trunks were full of hydro's....but this was like 1997

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Pull interior out, cut and lay wood to the contour of car, cut holes for speakers/ports then put together in car.

Try to get started with pulling the interior out of the back seat area. Take some pics and then ask more questions.

Any brands you want to use? What would be your price range? The bigger the power, the more money. You can build it strong and small at first,....just to get the feel. Then move on to bigger builds and more power. A small "cheap" build can get 150db's

93' Ford Aerostar

Alpine head unit

4-5.25 MB Quarts

20-10" pyramids super Pro

1 Lanzar amp