CellCap's??

im new with the whole thing about alternators..saying that im looking to find one for a 2005 chevy mailbu 3.5L v6. thinking about going towards iraggi..BUT i've also came across these Capcells, i know soundstream makes some for example (Soundstream SCELL-1000) on the description it says "Soundstream cap cells are a fusion of a secondary battery and capacitor (stiffening cap). The Cap Cell offers auxiliary power with the ability to enhance transient notes, that are usually suppressed in car audio systems with an OEM battery, while being able to reinforce the battery during long, intense bass notes. A second alternator is not necessary, making the Cap Cell a perfect addition and inexpensive way to supply the necessary power for a system." i've had capacitor before and they've been alright..but are they saying you can get one of these instead of a H/O Alternator? or are they saying you could get one instead of an actual second alternator, after getting an H/O... like i said im new to this whole H/O Alt. thing. never really had enough power for it to be an issue.

Thanks,

BIG STICK

2005 Chevy Malibu 3.5L v6 (Impound Status)

(New) Hifonics Brutus BXI 2010D - Courtesy of Maxxonics

(2) Kenwood KAC-8402 Amps for mids & Highs (ok for now..)

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP Head Unit

(4) 6.5" Soundstream Tarantula's

(2) 5.2" Soundstream Tarantula's

(6) 1" Tweeters

(2) Fi BL 15"

BX15 Soundstream Bass Booster

0g Streetwire

Archived