Custom 15" MA Sub - $160

alright, thats works.. I will close thread after the meeting. I will get the second ready for coning

after watching Hangover of course

its def a good movie i booted it when it came out seen it 3 times since lol...

but since i dont have your number ill pm u before i come over

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Those are the EHOs, I had 6, I was reconing them to better specs for a customer, but left my garage open while I ran to Kragen's, and came back, 2 were stolen- incomplete, and who ever stole them was dumb as hell, because there was a $600 sub right next to it complete, and about 10 other woofers in my garage complete, but the chrome grabbed someones attention, and they took the ones not finished

So I had 4 left to recone, sold 1, and have 3 left

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

These 2- D1 15s sold......

I have 1 motor structure/frame left, well, it actually has a Quad 1ohm coil wired up as a D2 ohm . still need to solder, and dome, thats it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

These SOLD to Red Navis buddy, just finished second woofer build this morning- Red I will PM you when I get home from Redding later today

But as told to you Doyl, I still have 1 motor left, and I can make that in to anything from 10" - 18"

SPL or daily applications

sundown.jpg