Jump to content

WHAT THE HELL edit: pics


Recommended Posts

Posted

sue his ass. complain about ur injurys that will get u the mula $$$$$

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

Posted
Fuck that... take that motherfucker for all that he is worth...

HE COULD HAVE FUCKING KILLED YOU! I have lost several people(including my ex fiance) to people under the influence.

When you are done taking everything he is worth.... TAKE HIS SOUL!

LOL ^^^^ i agree though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

Same shyt happened to me last Monday,

Some lady blew a red light and I T-boned her, she had no insurance so i have to

replace the whole front end on my Silverado.

c6qnl.jpg

So far i got like $150 in parts and i still need bumper, grille, and headlights, and everything is outta my pocket.. :mad:

Posted

im not sure what your guys insurance looks like... but mine has uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage... basically my insurance will pay for the damage less my $250 deductible. off topic.. but i have Full motha fukin coverage!... ive got everything the insurance company can offer... shit..lol... even if a moose shits on my hood, and takes the paint off... they pay for it..haha

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2244 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...