Ram Posted December 15, 2009 Report Posted December 15, 2009 AudioSavings Focal! I have been buying from AudioSavings for a while, and this is their new hot deal. They have a full line of Focal speakers available, and can give you really great deals on them! The prices advertised are HIGHLY negotiable, and you will have a really great set of speakers for an extraordinary price These are all brand new in box units and they offer same day shipping! If any of you are interested in Focal Speakers, you can reply to this thread or contact AudioSavings directly at [email protected] If you respond to this thread, please also give an email address that you can be reached at! if you email them, add in the email :SMDFORUM:
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted December 18, 2009 Report Posted December 18, 2009 KRX3 is still hella expensive.... no thanks. :\
Ram Posted December 18, 2009 Author Report Posted December 18, 2009 KRX3 is still hella expensive.... no thanks. :\ $1,699? Yea, so how about this? I talked to him and he'll do a pair for $995 with FREE shipping. You wont ever get top of the line Focal for the price anywhere. I would have PMed you, but I want people to see the prices they can get for these! Just so everyone knows, the prices on the site is just for listing purposes, they are Authorized Dealers, and you'll be buying DIRECTLY from AudioSavings! If anyone needs prices on anything, just send me a PM or post here, and I'll see what I can do! He's just letting me hook people up because he wants to get rid of these!
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted December 18, 2009 Report Posted December 18, 2009 Proof that he's an authorized dealer?
Ram Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 Let me know if anyones interested.
Ram Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Posted December 23, 2009 You can contact Duane at Product Development for Focal, and he'll verify that AudioSavings is an authorized dealer! 888.340.4403 [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.