Sonic Electronix

15" sub, about 4.4^3 ft tuned 35 hz

Tryped pming him, but Box is full. I'll email him I guess.

I emailed him last week, and got a response in a day or two. I would say that the prices are comparable to the Team DC prices if you already know those.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I emailed him last week, and got a response in a day or two. I would say that the prices are comparable to the Team DC prices if you already know those.

Yeah, I know them. Lol. First subs I considered getting, idk why I didn't. I got the AQ SDC2.5 kinda out of a spur of the moment because it was so cheap and I didn't want to wait another week to get money to but the sub I wanted.

You don't need to give a sub all the watts it can accept to be satisfied !!!

With a 1800 watts amp the sub will only see 1800 watts when the hu volume is at the maximum (according to the gain settings, of course).

I will run my junk with just 1000 watts, and I know it will pound !!! The first junk I heared was playing with 1200 watts, and I loved it !!!

It's up to you, now !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived