Jump to content

How to bypass any video deck


raytard

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well the DVD works fine while driving, Played some Lightning McQueen for the kiddo while heading to the stereo store. BUT, I plugged in the GPS receiver and the DVD stopped working and it threw the "you cant watch a movie while driving message." So I disconnected the GPS and the movie works again. Any ideas? I was thinking the GPS has software telling the deck its moving.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

yea, once the unit detects motion its going to shut off video. The bypass you did works after you reflash the firmware to a bypassable version.

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted

did a Pioneer avic-N2 today.

flip over the screen unit, and remover silver sticker. under it are two pins marker 297 (or something, its all thats under it) drop a bit of solder on them to connect them...boom bypassed.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Posted
any help for factory gm nav with dvd 07 avalanche????? without lock pick

http://disinter.com/simplemachinesforum/in...p?topic=58189.0

havent watched it, but been booked marked a ton of time

or navtv.com has a box that does it

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Posted

i use this to bypass in avh-3100dvd

an relay

1996 Chevy Tahoe

AKA My SQ Hoe

Pioneer AVH-X2800BS

Precision Power PC.18DS

MB Quart NA540.6

Skar Audio RP-2000.1D

55-3210 -  8 Inch MCM AUDIO SELECT

Rockville RXM64

Tymphany BC25SC06-04

Kenwood KFC-1795PS

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Well I didn't really pay much attention to the "parking brake isn't grounded" message every time I turned the car on, I had a little free time to read tonight and I came up with the fix... Just hit the reset button after the unit is on. TA-DA everything is working like a charm, exect my GPS location is about .5 mile off. But I'll give it a day or two to resync itself before I go looking for a solution.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1100 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...