Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
atleast yall got a woman!! I got the common Nigerian scammer today:

LOL I got that one yesterday. Sure I'll do something highly illeagel.... delete

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted
LOL I got that one yesterday. Sure I'll do something highly illeagel.... delete

I know the Catch A Predator show is off the air, but does Chris Hanson still do the other hidden cam stuff? Man that was cool when he went all the way to Africa to catch some of those scammers. Amazing TV!

images-1.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Uh.... Mods. :rolleyes: it goes to a "Looking for SEX in the UK" website.... If It was Korea I might have clicked it

Just search for the Bich Lea21... and go and delete.... or something like that

About sgtskip

Location

Bacliff Texas

1993 CBR 900RR

Yosh Pipe

Stage 2 Jet Kit

K&N Filter

RK XW Gold Chain

Vortex Sprockets -1/+1

Lots of RED lights

Disabled Veteran Plates "No More Tickets"

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Posted
Uh.... Mods. :rolleyes: it goes to a "Looking for SEX in the UK" website.... If It was Korea I might have clicked it

Just search for the Bich Lea21... and go and delete.... or something like that

About sgtskip

Location

Bacliff Texas

1993 CBR 900RR

Yosh Pipe

Stage 2 Jet Kit

K&N Filter

RK XW Gold Chain

Vortex Sprockets -1/+1

Lots of RED lights

Disabled Veteran Plates "No More Tickets"

On it boss :rolleyes:

How about the next time something like this happens, you forward that PM to a moderator or admin....Instead of waiting on one of us to randomly check a thread. We are not mind readers, ya know. ;)

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2537 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...