Which will be the test song?

What's it going to be tuned to?

Find songs ppl don't usually play...I recommend the song I posted earlier called When We Ride, its 34hz @ 22db also the other song I recently posted called Peacoat which is 37hz @ 20db

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

What's it going to be tuned to?

Find songs ppl don't usually play...I recommend the song I posted earlier called When We Ride, its 34hz @ 22db also the other song I recently posted called Peacoat which is 37hz @ 20db

I'm new to all the car audio stuff, so Idk what It will be tuned to. Wouldnt a milli hit hard?

I'm new to all the car audio stuff, so Idk what It will be tuned to. Wouldnt a milli hit hard?

Yip it definitely would go hard or Tech n9ne demons :hairtrick:

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

it really dependds on how your box is and tuned at..are you building it or buying it?please say your not getting a pre fab box casue those just suck.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

It'll hit if you're peaking around 52hz. The song is 52hz @ 22.2db.

It all depends on what the box is tuned to, if it's a prefab box that you buy or that the sub(s) come in, it will be tuned quit high. Every prefab I have seen was tuned pretty high. Just start out with the traditional songs that you see people on youtube always playing, thug motivation 101, air forces, hypnotized, juice box, gripping da grain, thug from around the way, etc.

Also you can go here http://realmofexcursion.com/index.php?pageid=audio_downloads and download different sine waves, sweeps, etc. To find out exactly where the box is peaking at so you'll know what gets louder in your vehicle.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Once you know what your box is tuned to you should find songs that not a lot ppl use. All those songs are great, no hating, but they are also played out bass video wise and everybody knows they bang

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical