so keep your guns but just remember your right to defend yourself, means everyone else has a right to defend themselves from you, and it only takes one trigger happy person to set off the powder keg

This is true, but I would sleep better at night knowing that everyone (sane) was packin'. It is kind of like back in the "old days" like 25 years ago when if anyone in the neighborhood saw a kid acting up, they all had permission to whip the kids butt. It made the kids think before they did anything bad because everyone was watching them. Same deal with someone robbing a convenience store. Bet a criminal would think twice if he walked in and instead of seeing 5 people in line holding bread and milk- he saw 5 people in line holding bread, milk and a GLOCK. lolz

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Pro gun also. will i ever use my weapon in self defense? i hope not, is it there if i need it? yes. i would rather not be a statistic if or when a coked out moron goes nuts and i just happen to be in the crowd.

my dad always told me to hope for the best but plan for the worst and that's how i treat this situation. i will be content if i die an old man and never fired a round at another human being, but i will not hesitate to drop someone shooting at me or my loved ones.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Pro gun also. will i ever use my weapon in self defense? i hope not, is it there if i need it? yes. i would rather not be a statistic if or when a coked out moron goes nuts and i just happen to be in the crowd.

my dad always told me to hope for the best but plan for the worst and that's how i treat this situation. i will be content if i die an old man and never fired a round at another human being, but i will not hesitate to drop someone shooting at me or my loved ones.

Agreed with everything said here.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Pro gun as well. Mostly because I love shooting and study ballistics.

Long range accuracy is my specialty. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

But anti gun liberals are quick to say the gun kills. If the gun isn't fired by intentional discharge, no one is killed right?

The gun doesn't kill, the person holding it does. Otherwise it's a fancy shaped piece of metal.

Will banning guns stop violent crime? Hell no. The violent criminals already have guns. If they can't buy them, they'll smuggle them and steal them. They already do, does the gvmt really thing making it more illegal will hinder them? Can they really be that dense? All it comes down to is if a criminal with a gun breaks into your home, YOU'RE not allowed to have a firearm to defend life and property with. Baseball bats and kitchen knives aren't really that scary if I'm wielding a Glock.

If anything violent crime will increase because criminals will know that law abiding citizens won't have self defense weapons anymore. Honestly, THAT scares me.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Archived