I know most people who are anti gun won't even watch the whole video but for those who are not you'll like this:

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?...7296&page=2

If you don't watch the whole video, please don't drop lame comments like "Guns kill people and should be banned"

shit, that makes me wanna move to Switzerland. I'd do some basic military training in a heartbeat to get a free gun...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

"The key to freedom is the ability to defend your self, and if you dont have the tools to do that, then you are at the mercy of who wants to put you away, and the tools for that is guns"

I SO FUCKING AGREE.... even if people got rid of us being able to purchase guns, you dont think the drug dealers, gangs, and all the other terrorist people wont be smuggling them in from mexico or somewhere else?

Im all for guns.. i want to be able to protect my house and my family if it ever comes down to it.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

canada has so much of a small percentage of murders due to no concealed weapons...but i think that since we're all about concealed weapons...we'll always be stuck in a higher percentage of deaths...so i say we'd need concealed weapons due to the fact that we've hid em for so long. kinda like a hole we gotta dig ourselves out of. i dno if i'm explaining myself fully...but it's almost like 'we made our bed...now we gotta sleep in it' kinda deal

• 4 weeks later...
canada has so much of a small percentage of murders due to no concealed weapons...but i think that since we're all about concealed weapons...we'll always be stuck in a higher percentage of deaths...so i say we'd need concealed weapons due to the fact that we've hid em for so long. kinda like a hole we gotta dig ourselves out of. i dno if i'm explaining myself fully...but it's almost like 'we made our bed...now we gotta sleep in it' kinda deal

Well that and Canadian's would rather beat the fuck out of you and leave you to suffer than kill you. Better to do 5 years than life.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

• 1 month later...

I hate the government with a passion. The republican and democrate officials play like there against one another but behind close doors there all buddies. Its all setup. The banks really run shit!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- George Washing

Okay, I am not anti-gun but is there a way we can keep guns from killing innocent people? The only reason I don't own one anymore is because I couldn't live with myself if one of my kids died from my gun. Doing away with guns is not a solution but I don't think giving them away is either

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

i hate the reason that people use

"im defending myself"

well whos to say that anyone else isnt just "defending" themselves?

if there is nothing to defend yourself from then you dont have to worry

thatll never happen though.

look at the cold war. someone was scared so they built weapons then another country built more weapons and then we have an endless circle.

blame it on those that have done wrong.

they started the fear that will never go away.

so keep your guns but just remember your right to defend yourself, means everyone else has a right to defend themselves from you, and it only takes one trigger happy person to set off the powder keg

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build