Yeah, Speed Channel is pretty sweet. Haven't watched it in forever till I saw this topic, hell the show went off and I turned the t.v. back off haha, I don't watch t.v. much anymore.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yeah, Speed Channel is pretty sweet. Haven't watched it in forever till I saw this topic, hell the show went off and I turned the t.v. back off haha, I don't watch t.v. much anymore.

yea im not big tv watcher either it pretty much is the same stuff replayed, and commercials drive me nuts.

2000 chevy blazer

Avic n1

yea im not big tv watcher either it pretty much is the same stuff replayed, and commercials drive me nuts.

x2. So if I ever really want to watch something, I'll just watch it on hulu, if it's not there, oh well.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Man, I've seen this waaaay back in the day. Nothing new. I remember the semi load of VCR's the had or something and the car they had set up had no ignition and they might have even left in a screwdriver.

The reason it pisses me off is it is entrapment AND it just did not serve the public. I realized, after watching the show (I was young) that I had semi-racist feelings because of seeing these people over and over again. Then I realized it was from just being exposed to all these people being baited and... just upset me.

LOL, that is a..

images-1.jpg

Bait Car has been on Tru TV for years now...same exact concept and takes place in LA

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical