Well, I don't technically live in the richmond area, I live about 30 minutes west of richmond. Ever heard of goochland or louisa?

Yeah I know where BFE is... lol

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

My work did some pre-prep before the snow got here, so our roads are cleared and its been raining since 12am EST, so the snow doesn't give the same effect as it did when it was really coming down. So no pics here lol, maybe later today when it starts snowing again i'll snap a few.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Yeah I know where BFE is... lol

Haha yepp, that's where I am located! Right here on the boarder of 'em, we're still getting trashed with snow. Too bad I just sold my four wheeler, a month ago, literally...haha

Lets see some pics... I love a good snowstorm... I just get out the other 4x4... The New Holland back hoe... LOL... I heard on the news Philly shut down and cancelled all kinds of shit for the weekend... DC is supposed to get it the worst from what they are saying...

I can snap a few pictures later on today when the sun comes up, hopefully with my actual camera I'll be able to capture the snow falling better.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Just got home from work, to my delight there was still a little bit of snow on the roads, had some fun coming into my sub-division ( plow trucks havent got here yet )... not to much though cuz I am not trying to fux up my new car lol

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Just got home from work, to my delight there was still a little bit of snow on the roads, had some fun coming into my sub-division ( plow trucks havent got here yet )... not to much though cuz I am not trying to fux up my new car lol

Haha nice! I took the explorer out around my neighborhood at like 3 a.m. or something just to see how it would do in the snow, had a little bit of fun :P my neighborhood won't be plowed till Tuesday or Wednesday, maybe longer. Takes them forever to get back here

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

surprisingly i have less than an inch here

~lol~

sorry.

i wish we had alot of snow, i wanna get my suzuki and play in it.... we had like 1/4 inch but thats about it... better than that ice storm we had in 07' tho.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i wish we had alot of snow, i wanna get my suzuki and play in it.... we had like 1/4 inch but thats about it... better than that ice storm we had in 07' tho.

we have like patchy areas, but that snow storm in 07 was bad there were people in the dead of winter in our town without anything for like 4 days. We got like 3/4 an inch of ice that one day.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.