Challenge at the shop. LOL man this is funny

my bad

im grouchy

i just saw the "lol this is funny" and watched 6 minutes waiting for the funny, and then it ended. it was just pics of two systems and some guys talking. but then again i find south park to be funny so what the hell do i know about humor?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

There will be a term lab that was in the video. I even paused to correct Ghetto. Sorry it was boring to you all but honestly I did it because they wanted to be on Youtube. Just a messenger lol. I am getting my camera skill up cut me some slack. How could have the video been better. Wait........ here comes rape from a know it all. Hopefully someone will help me with positive advice. I know there will be someone that would love to put me down. But oh well.

hey, your part was perfect, vid was well done and whatnot

im not putting you down at all

i just think that the fine gentlemen in this piece of cinema are not destined to be the next richard pryor is all, so calm down about the rape ;)

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

hey, your part was perfect, vid was well done and whatnot

im not putting you down at all

i just think that the fine gentlemen in this piece of cinema are not destined to be the next richard pryor is all, so calm down about the rape ;)

Got you. In that case thanks man. I agree their rivalry isn't that interesting. (I cant say that though......can I?)I am really getting into this cameraman thing. Ever since I got this new Sony camera

Edited by tripleb45

well it seems like you got the cameraman thing down pat, only thing that stuck out at me was that the white on blue color scheme is on like half the videos on youtube. idk what program you have for editing, but something out of the usual would be cool, even if it was like a different font over a pic or something. hate to make the comparison, but like a steve meade video, has video playing while text slides in over it, and has like white font with a blue outline. just something you dont see in alot of vids. maybe have like your own signature style or scheme or something

Team DC

well it seems like you got the cameraman thing down pat, only thing that stuck out at me was that the white on blue color scheme is on like half the videos on youtube. idk what program you have for editing, but something out of the usual would be cool, even if it was like a different font over a pic or something. hate to make the comparison, but like a steve meade video, has video playing while text slides in over it, and has like white font with a blue outline. just something you dont see in alot of vids. maybe have like your own signature style or scheme or something

hmmmmmmmmmmm will def look into I didn't even think of that. And I am supposed to be a cameraman. Thats good advice man thanks. I will def have a sig.

tell the old lady its just business. no touching. i mean, you can have some sexy girl in a bikini cook pancakes and get more views than that retard Fred with the high voice. If you need to borrow a sexy girl that can cook pancakes apparently mine is pretty good looking, and can cook a mean pancake.

worse case scenario, knock off girls gone wild with some like "girls gone sexy domestic services" and make some money. gotta be a market for barely clothed women doing normal things, lol.

Team DC

this is like watching the special olympics....

who the hell is making such a big deal over something that takes 30 seconds, that we've all seen done better, and that proves nothing

a "3000 watt" amp powering 500wrms 15's, and "4800 watts" of kole power in the other whip, aka almost what i put to my pair of highs in my front doors.

hmmmmmmmmmm i know this might sound a little dumb to ask but did he say 146 without being all the way up??? why isnt he on this forum,for all the heavyweights on here look out in jan,lmao