Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

you have to think about ohm loads when you buy subs... so you can match them with your amp.. so if you wanted to buy one sub.... and you have an amp that's only 2 ohm stable... you should get a dual 4 and wire it in parallel to 2 ohms... i know it sounds complicated.. im not the best at explaining things.... it's basicly resistance of the coil that's inside the subwoofer

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

from what I've been told, 1000 Real RMS@8 ohms, is the same as a Real 1000@1 ohm. ohm load just gives diff. wiring options

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

you have to think about ohm loads when you buy subs... so you can match them with your amp.. so if you wanted to buy one sub.... and you have an amp that's only 2 ohm stable... you should get a dual 4 and wire it in parallel to 2 ohms... i know it sounds complicated.. im not the best at explaining things.... it's basicly resistance of the coil that's inside the subwoofer

ooooo i see, ihav 3, 4 ohm kicker 12" L5 (square) subs @ 600 rms watts each do u hav ideas on tha best amp or amps 4 them

well i would get an amp that puts about 2000watts rms @1ohm your subs will wire to 1.34ohms when in parallel

3_4ohm_svc_134ohm.gif

or you can get 3 amps that are all 600watts @4ohms

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200