Second Skin Audio

Box In Trunk ?'s

for pure SPL try sub and port forward through the opening into the cabin behind the seat, seal it off like a wall so that no air gets into the trunk, I gaurentee it will be the one of loudest trunk set-ups.

agreed 100%...fire everything into the cabing (subs and port) and seal it off from the trunk with expanding foam and some pretty looking panels if u want it to look nice. this is how i have mine in my accord and i have yet to hear a louder trunk car around my area!

i likes me some audio stuff...

• 1 year later...
agreed 100%...fire everything into the cabing (subs and port) and seal it off from the trunk with expanding foam and some pretty looking panels if u want it to look nice. this is how i have mine in my accord and i have yet to hear a louder trunk car around my area!

I'm really digging this one back up but really confused on this last one....how do you seal of speakers firing into the cabin from the trunk if the speakers are fully in the trunk? Anyone care to explain?? Are you saying spray expanding foam around the box inside trunk to the back of the seat? Doesn't sound really effective

I'm really digging this one back up but really confused on this last one....how do you seal of speakers firing into the cabin from the trunk if the speakers are fully in the trunk? Anyone care to explain?? Are you saying spray expanding foam around the box inside trunk to the back of the seat? Doesn't sound really effective

You fire the subs and port forward through the hole where the back seat goes. Then you seal around it. Think of it as a really small wall.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Oooh! So that's for people that are taking out their rear seats? Ill pass :-/ so if you keep the rear seats is it still good to fire towards the front of car or port back subs back?

I'm pretty sure it still works with the back seat in place, as long as theres a decent gap between the box and the seats.

Otherwise everything back works best.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

• 2 weeks later...