How to recharge Batcaps?

How would I go about recharging a batcap without having to buy their brand charger? My bro has a motor cycle and regular car battery slow charger and I was wondering if It'd work on the batcap. Anyone have any idea if it would be okay to use either on the batcap?

I think lead acid batteries are better to charge with a lower amperage. I conclude that due to the fact the big 3 can damage these batteries due to the amount of current going from the alternator to them. Slow charge it and it should be just fine. Or ill sell you my yellow top for $150 ;)

How would I go about recharging a batcap without having to buy their brand charger? My bro has a motor cycle and regular car battery slow charger and I was wondering if It'd work on the batcap. Anyone have any idea if it would be okay to use either on the batcap?

I have a 400 and was wondering the same thing, Which one do you have?

logo2-1.pngREAudioLogo.gif

I think lead acid batteries are better to charge with a lower amperage. I conclude that due to the fact the big 3 can damage these batteries due to the amount of current going from the alternator to them. Slow charge it and it should be just fine. Or ill sell you my yellow top for $150 ;)

NTY. I just picked up a Batcap 2000 instead of a YT.

I have a 400 and was wondering the same thing, Which one do you have?

Batcap2000