I am curious, because I want to know if it turned out good. It's like my favorite food but I can't afford $10-18 per helping at a restaurant always, so would like to make some.

[edit] Since nobody else has much experience (other than with eating it hehe) I will turn this into a 'build' with pics. I didn't end up following any recipe (and damn if I forgot my grocery list) so we shall see how it turns out.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

Yes, thank you. Unfortunately that doesn't tell me if it is any good.

Plus, the added bonus is... half the recipes are extremely authentic and complex and the other half are for lazy bachelors such as me. I would like to know which one is best. Can you google that for me?

images-1.jpg

Yes, thank you. Unfortunately that doesn't tell me if it is any good.

Plus, the added bonus is... half the recipes are extremely authentic and complex and the other half are for lazy bachelors such as me. I would like to know which one is best. Can you google that for me?

sure thing! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Which+Pad+Thai+recipe...ith+no+money%3F

side note: i've never had Pad Thai. Looks interesting.

sure thing! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Which+Pad+Thai+recipe...ith+no+money%3F

side note: i've never had Pad Thai. Looks interesting.

Smart ass, I don't need recipes. I have those. I am just asking for those with personal experience making it, that is all.

Pad Thai is some good shit i had some for lunch

haha, I guess... if you are willing to make your name after it.

images-1.jpg

Ended up not going with any recipe and just using what I had around and could grab at a couple of stores quick (asian market was closed). Unfortunately, I used up the last of my lime juice for Jameson Gingers, so I'm not sure how well this is going to turn out without lime.

I would go get some more but I just noticed my front right headlight out and there is a cop in my neighborhood that has been circling, seeming just all to eager to crack down on my pediddle.

Here is the ingredients:

IMG_0091.jpg

Some all natural chicken breast, green onions, Saracha (which you can never go wrong with), eggs, sprouts and some pad thai sauce and red curry stuff I found. Oh and those noodles are cool. They are like pre-soaked thai noodles in these vacuum sealed packages. I guess I only have to toss them in. That should be a plus.

In the back you can see extra stuff like garlic powder, peanut butter, olive oil.. stuff I will use also.

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg