Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I use 1080P, so maybe cheaper HDMI cables don't like Full HD.

Maybe that's why composite is better.(i have a samsung LED tv)

Lucky! The LED's there had me with jizz in my pants. But my wallet felt a little lighter just from looking at em'

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Posted

I run my 360 off the TV and used to run my DVD Player off of it. Big difference compared to the Bose, I used to have to turn the tv up really loud to hear a movie and it would still not sound clean, connected it to the Bose instead and a huge difference, I could have it semi low but still hear everything and even heard things I couldn't hear with the tv.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 458 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...