DC Sound Lab

:01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

im waitin man, gotta do a little more work on the electrical first but its all good, ill see you at one of the shows for sure, i wanna see whats up the bass eggs sleeve

you should come to one of the first 2 shows, i'm moving in march. so i only get to go to 2 this year. you can get a demo of the tahoe, not quite the egg, but still pretty loud.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

you should come to one of the first 2 shows, i'm moving in march. so i only get to go to 2 this year. you can get a demo of the tahoe, not quite the egg, but still pretty loud.

where you movin too?? and yeah i plan on bein at one of the shows, wanna see what im hittin w/ these new subs once i get em in

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

where you movin too?? and yeah i plan on bein at one of the shows, wanna see what im hittin w/ these new subs once i get em in

Bismarck, ND. ughhh, i even hate saying it. oh well.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

wtf?!!!!!! why? your gonna hate leavin texas lol

wife's family is there. i've lived i nd before it ain't bad, boring as hell though. thats why we have been trying to knock out a bunch of installs, cuz im leaving soon.