New Year KNOCKDOWN 2010 audio competition

ziggetyzag26

i never been in one of these show how does it work

formats: SPL (sensor in center of windshield 1" from dash), "Low N' Loud" (35hz for 30 seconds with an average score being your final score), "Box Battle" (sensor goes into port of enclosure, 16" inside port, OR to the first bend in the port, OR to the back of the port/baffle, whichever comes first)

earn points in your class towards our finals!! We have a show EVERY MONTH and the winner of each class gets 10 points, second gets 8 points, third gets 5 points, and even if you dont get 1-3rd place, you still get one point just for showing up! we will have a "finals" in the fall of 2010 crowning the points champion in each class as well as the overall points champion.

classes: single 8, single 10, single 12-13, single 15-18, two 8's, two 10's, two 12-13's, two 15-18's, three woofers and up, "walls of pain" is the wall class

hope this helps a little dont really know how to say it anyother way it does not matter how much power u have if u have 10,000 watts on two 10's ull b in two 10's class and if the other guy has 1000 watts on two 10's he will be in ur class and ull prob win

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

there is only one wall class? and i might be there..depends how i work that day

yeah the wall class is wall class not many come to the show in wall class so unless bjay shows up witch i havent heard anything from him lately and he dint come to the last show id like to see ur car tho cant get to see much in a vid u kno

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

i also have it as an open event on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5603...3075&ref=mf

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

not gonna make it this time.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

not gonna make it this time.

dont blame u its a little bit of a ride lol

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

yea i am going to be in the 2 10in class but i am geting a bigger amp. i all most shater my back window out once with 2 12in subs lol i blow them up lol

You'll be in my class if you run 2 10's. Happy competing!

TeamDeadlyHertz-bman8891.png

who do u have in the single 8 class? or double 8 class?

I'd love to get my box done by then...but it really sucks out in this weather and Im waiting for a table saw....but yea I'll be there subs or not.

Weird question but does anyone shoot pool in the downtime there? I LOVE pool lol. and thanks for having these shows so frequently Im sure we all do appreciate it :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

who do u have in the single 8 class? or double 8 class?

I'd love to get my box done by then...but it really sucks out in this weather and Im waiting for a table saw....but yea I'll be there subs or not.

Weird question but does anyone shoot pool in the downtime there? I LOVE pool lol. and thanks for having these shows so frequently Im sure we all do appreciate it :D

oh yeah they shoot pool and drink beer and eat food its a great place to be as far as the 8's go ric has two 8's the owner but he cant run his own car we do have a guy with a single 8 but he hardly ever shows up the one 8 is up to a 143

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Archived