New Year KNOCKDOWN 2010 audio competition

ziggetyzag26

with all that shit talking and were louder than wadda wadda wadda. Look at those lips they look like they are crazy glued!!!!! Put up or shut up that show was labeled......hahahaha see 14 seconds in this video..HAHAHAHAHA Oh by the way that was only two amps hooked up.................

WOOF WOOF WOOF

Yea thats from Marylands Loudest Daily Driver!!!!!!

did you drink too many beers before this post? it doesn't make any sense steve.

Come on 23rd hurry up :aggressive:

soon very soon

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

i hope u show so u can see that 10 bust a 150 lol

Gee fellows i see all this buuuuuurrrppp / will u please talk some one into music setups that break a 158 + i wanna have fun 2 ... woops ill be in the 160's by then ... p.s will not be there due to more amp's and battery's going in ... :hairtrick: Team Incriminator audio / team stetsom USA

TeamDeadlyHertz-beajay25.png

FYI... this is not a sanctioned style event (meca, dbdrag, usaci, nspl, etc.) this is a grass roots competition the way it all started. we have our own points system and we have a different mic placement. I had one competitor at the last show who thought it was a MECA show, even though I never said it was, nor was it posted on MECA that way. Nonetheless, he said he enjoyed the show and will be back again. Just wanted to clear the air.

rick can we go back into time and see if they played music back then lmao ... :search:

TeamDeadlyHertz-beajay25.png

enough is enough...

my shows are not designed to make any one person "SHINE". It's a come one come all event. I dont really care who gets Best of Show, I just want to see a high posted number. If someone doesn't like my show's rules, simply put dont come. If you just want to have a great time and meet people that are doing this because they love to do it... bring it.

I WILL NOT MAKE A MUSIC CLASS.

I WILL NOT METER IT ON THE FLOOR "NSPL STYLE".

I WILL NOT METER AT THE HEADREST "MECA STYLE".

NOR WILL I METER IT ANY ANY OTHER WAY YOU ASK ME TO SO YOU CAN "SHINE".

again, this is an event I have paid money for advertising for, bought trophies for, and made a points structure for serious competitors that want to have fun without trying to start fights, arguments, or be obnoxious.

the constant whining from certain competitiors (you know who you are) b/c its not what they want... i say this to you... strart your own competition series your way. with your rules, and your classes.

I have nothing against musical groundpounders, I LOVE THEM!! So dont think that... we did that hardcore last year in MECA. and still plan on doing MECA again this year as well... when we go to a MECA show we go by meca rules and dont cry. when we went to dbdrag event, we went by the rules and dont cry.

I have so much respect for the MECA, NSPL,dBDRAG, and all the other competition orgs for having to listen to the same whiney people over and over. I guess nobody will ever be totally satisfied.

and i guess i have to say this too... NO MORE SOLICITATIONS AT SHOWS! If you want to hand out flyers for the brand you use, go ahead, if you want to tell about the greatness that you do, or the brands you use, great. But don't hand out business cards and tell people when they want "real equipment" or "louder" installs to come see you... I do not do that at your events, you shouldn't do it at mine. AND BELIEVE ME. i have had plenty from your shop ask. If you want to set up a booth we can arrange that. but you will not be using what I HAVE PAID MONEY FOR to support yourself...again, dont like it dont come.

nuff said one week away bump guys who all coming

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Archived