Slapuhho Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 Okay, I work at a grocery store as a grocery clerk, meaning i stock shelves and condition the store up. But today, I experienced something I never thought I would have to experience in my life. My manager got a call from someone at customer service to go clean something up in the woman's bathroom. I thought maybe like some piss on the floor or some other women shit. But When I was heading in there I get a notice from the lady at customer service saying I should wear gloves, I ask why and she responds with, "it's a girl's panties". I'm like what the fuck, I'm not even the janitor and i'm cleaning up some chicks britches. So I get some gloves and head in for my dirty deed. I yell, "hello, is anyone in there", to make sure I don't scare any ladies and then I head in after no response. I look in the first stall, no panties, second stall, no panties, and then I open up the third stall I look down and see this pair of white underwear with a shit stain on it. I'm like okay, not too bad, so I reach down and pick it up and i'm like what the fuck, this is heavy! I Look down and there is a huge freaking turd in it, not just a little shard or a stain, a huge turd that looks like it came out of the ass of bigfoot himself. I ran over to the trash can and threw that thing in there. I walked out of the restroom and felt like I was going to throw up. It is by far the nastiest thing I've seen in my life and i'm very scared to do any more cleanups in the women's bathroom. I Had no idea that there were people out there that would seriously take a shit in there pants and just leave their underwear there. I knew women did some seriously screwed up things in the bathroom but I think this is way out of line. lololol 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
splzx3 Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 that shit is funny im sorry bro that sucks 4 u ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
kl0wn Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 I Look down and there is a huge freaking turd in it, not just a little shard or a stain, a huge turd that looks like it came out of the ass of bigfoot himself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
enemyofsilence Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 pics or it didnt happen Team Bass-Hz
Slapuhho Posted December 22, 2009 Author Report Posted December 22, 2009 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am not exaggerating. It weighed a good pound and a half. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
RobClay Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 2 SSA Xcon 18's Sundown 2500D Pioneer 4 Stinger SPV35 batts SecondSkin Audio Damp Pro Knukonceptz Flex[/size][/b]
FreekDesignz Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 I am not exaggerating. It weighed a good pound and a half. hilarious :tease: :yahoo: :lol: :lol: :crazy: ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Slapuhho Posted December 22, 2009 Author Report Posted December 22, 2009 Honestly, I think the funniest part of this story is when I picked it up and yelled, "What the fuck there is a turd in it". The door was being held open and when I walked out everyone in the front end was just staring at me.. Very awkward. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
Jroc55 Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 lol thats almost worse than the time me and a buddy of mine had to clean up a co workers friggin tampon off the bathroom floor in the employee bathroom it was indeed used Maxximus Black 2000 Nissan Maxima Pioneer AVH p4100 HU 3 10" MTX t5500 series Sledgehammer ported enclosure Kicker 08ZX850.2 Amp Pilot Underbody Neon (blue) Pilot led interior Lights (blue) 2 Pilot 15" Neon tubes (blue) Pilot light Control module The neighbor up stairs keeps bitchin bout my music playin too loud during the day but runs a wood shop class at nite (aka drilling some bullshit) FUCK THAT!! caraudioforum.com I never use a meter to tune. Your ear in most cases is your best choice.
tlee2 Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 wow thats some nasty shit 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.