XS Power

whats the best bang for the buck that i can get with about 600-700?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

ive got a trunk full of empty space lol. Could you possibly tell me what the prices of those batteries you mentioned would be with the 10% Group Buy Rate

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Ive got a question am i losing alot of power with my setup.I havent done the big 3 alt to batt but all others are done.My batt up front is stock 51 series wet withh a d3100 in the rear.Am i losing alot of voltage

Its hard to answer your question "am I losing alot of voltage" without specific info about your voltage drop, amount of power you are running, etc.

If you are noticing problems in your charging system, it could be because you do not have enough alternator power to keep up with your total amperage draw. This will eventually run down your battery bank, and you will begin to notice problems. There are two solutions for this. 1. Buy a new alternator, 2. Buy a good charger, and charge every few days to ensure your bank stays full.

There actually is another option, but that would be unheard of... you could turn down your stereo! :hairtrick:

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER

Its hard to answer your question "am I losing alot of voltage" without specific info about your voltage drop, amount of power you are running, etc.

If you are noticing problems in your charging system, it could be because you do not have enough alternator power to keep up with your total amperage draw. This will eventually run down your battery bank, and you will begin to notice problems. There are two solutions for this. 1. Buy a new alternator, 2. Buy a good charger, and charge every few days to ensure your bank stays full.

There actually is another option, but that would be unheard of... you could turn down your stereo! :hairtrick:

well Im not sure what people consider alt whine I always assume they here it in there stereo caused by rca's or something other etc.Mine is not that its in the alt it makes a blower sound when its not acting up and im driving at full tilt my voltage is around 14.5 and drops maybe to about 12.9-13.2 which I dont think is bad.I just had the alt installed but im thinking I need a smaller belt and tighten it better.Also would a xs battery up front hold the voltage better say high 13-to low 14 range.sorry about dumb question lol

also the alt is a dbl linc 200 amp alt

The alt you have has no output at idle... when your engine rpms slow down, the alt stops making power. This is a common problem with inexpensive high amp alternators. If your voltage is dropping to 13V, then the alt is not putting out any power at all at that point. A good quality 200A alternator will do at least 130A at idle...

If you would like to know exactly how much power your alt makes at idle, you can send it in for a free evaulation, and we can send you back a performance report.

XS POWER Batteries, Chargers & Accessories

888-4XS-POWER