2 FI Q 18

DylanH

yes they get low and "loud" depends on what you consider loud i have a friend that has 2 Q 18's and to me they are "loud"

Anything cool that happens like things shaking or breaking

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Im that friend with the 2 18" Q's they were fun to mess with but if i were to do it again i would go with bl's or something along those lines. They sound nice sound quality wise but if you want loud i would consider looking for something else i had them on a sundown 2000d and they took the power fine and wanted more...

just my .02 cents take it or leave it...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Im that friend with the 2 18" Q's they were fun to mess with but if i were to do it again i would go with bl's or something along those lines. They sound nice sound quality wise but if you want loud i would consider looking for something else i had them on a sundown 2000d and they took the power fine and wanted more...

How loud would you say there were..did you shake other cars or anything

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

How loud would you say there were..did you shake other cars or anything

Dude....its all in the enclosure they are "loud"....if you don't care about "quality" get the BLs....but in the right enclosure the BLs have amazing SQ and still get dumb loud....I guarantee the Qs or BLs it will make your type Rs sound like xplods....

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Dude....its all in the enclosure they are "loud"....if you don't care about "quality" get the BLs....but in the right enclosure the BLs have amazing SQ and still get dumb loud....I guarantee the Qs or BLs it will make your type Rs sound like xplods....

Will the Qs still get loud in the right enclosure because I really want to do 15s and will the BLs handle more power than the 2200d if its fully loaded? Just wondering in case I do end up with the money to add a bigger amp

My main question will the BLs get $100 louder than the Qs if there both 15s and there both in the same enclosure and same amp..Or will a fully loaded BL take more power so I wont have to get more subs in the long run just a bigger amp

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

get the 2 q's end of story. 1 of the q's would put both of your type-r's to shame. and if you don't make a good box then any system will sound like crap if you have a good box then just about any subs will sound amasing.

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

get the 2 q's end of story. 1 of the q's would put both of your type-r's to shame. and if you don't make a good box then any system will sound like crap if you have a good box then just about any subs will sound amasing.

I plan on building a custom box but I'm gonna wait to get the dimensions till I know what I'm gonna get but if the Qs wont handle much more power Ill just get the 2 BL 15s that way instead of dealing with selling the Qs to upgrade I can just add more power

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

if you want it to sound the cleanest get the Q's if you just want loud and nothing else get the bl's thats all that you should need

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800