2 FI Q 18

DylanH

Yeah I know..so will I be fine with just one XS battery in the front the 260 amp and big 3 in 0 gauge

only 1 way to find out for sure. but i would really add a 2nd battery in the back. preferably a D3100.

only 1 way to find out for sure. but i would really add a 2nd battery in the back. preferably a D3100.

Okay. I really hope it works if it doesnt ill have to add another

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I don't really get what the extra batteries are for... If you are pulling the amperage right from the alternator, there is no need for the batteries. If you were using the batteries, you would be getting lower voltage. Only thing I can see a benefit of having an extra battery for is if u want to play your system a little longer without the engine running.

Also from the tech page for the Q on the Fi side it says

Q 18 – We recommend using a sealed box in the neighborhood of 4-8 cubic feet of volume.

Ported box we recommend using 6-10 cubic feet @ 28hz tuning, you can tune a little higher if you wish but we recommend keeping it under 32hz. Again the same 12-16 square inches of volume applies per cubic foot of volume.

So for a ported box, they recommend 6-10cuft for each 18 and recommend it tuned to 28 hz. I would say get the box bigger and tune it to 28 hz.

As for the Q getting lower then the BL, the Q has a little more xmax for those low notes (27 vs the BL's 18mm) and a much lower FS (24hz vs the BL's 34hz). It's just made better to deal with the extreme lows.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

I don't really get what the extra batteries are for... If you are pulling the amperage right from the alternator, there is no need for the batteries. If you were using the batteries, you would be getting lower voltage. Only thing I can see a benefit of having an extra battery for is if u want to play your system a little longer without the engine running.

Also from the tech page for the Q on the Fi side it says So for a ported box, they recommend 6-10cuft for each 18 and recommend it tuned to 28 hz. I would say get the box bigger and tune it to 28 hz.

As for the Q getting lower then the BL, the Q has a little more xmax for those low notes (27 vs the BL's 18mm) and a much lower FS (24hz vs the BL's 34hz). It's just made better to deal with the extreme lows.

So would you have any idea how many cubic feet I could fit into a 4 door blazer while keeping the back seats..and would 28hz be good for daily driving..i listen to mostly rap but I really like the low slowed stuff

2002 Chevy Blazer

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

So would you have any idea how many cubic feet I could fit into a 4 door blazer while keeping the back seats..and would 28hz be good for daily driving..i listen to mostly rap but I really like the low slowed stuff

Mine is tuned to 28 hz. It's great. Real good for low slowed stuff. But I don't really know anything about your blazer, sorry. Search this forum for other installs in a blazer and see what they did.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

Kicker ZX350.4

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Mine is tuned to 28 hz. It's great. Real good for low slowed stuff. But I don't really know anything about your blazer, sorry. Search this forum for other installs in a blazer and see what they did.

Well I found out I should be able to fit around 13 cubic feet before displacement and stuff

2002 Chevy Blazer

Here try this...

Well I found out I should be able to fit around 13 cubic feet before displacement and stuff

It'll prolly be on the smaller side of whats recommended, but it should work. Make sure you leave room between the box and the back hatch. I'm guessing you will do subs up, port back? You don't want the port to be right up on the door.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

Kicker ZX350.4

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

28hz is to low for a daily driver. Tune it to 35 thats perfect and i listen to alot of rap(gucci mane) and i have 2 18in fi bl's

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

Archived