HID's have so much more life in them compared to halogens. (2500hrs compared to 400)

I don't think switching high to low will be a problem for HID's. Unless your just sitting there switching.. (high, low, high, low, high, low, etc...)

If you mean halogen yellow bulbs for your brights and HID lows, your lows will probably be brighter than your high beams. lol

Also why the need for 2 diff HID temps?

Derp.

i take it this is your 3rd hid thrwad dude just get some hids and get w.e the ppl tell u u will need

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i know i got the cash ill probably order tomorrow thats why i wanna know

i think ima get 6000k lows,yellow holgen highs and 12,000k fogers

So... IMO your dims will be brighter than your highs, your fogs won't match the dims in temp.... :01nocomment8so:

My .02

Derp.

i know i got the cash ill probably order tomorrow thats why i wanna know

i think ima get 6000k lows,yellow holgen highs and 12,000k fogers

just get 12k's and tell them to give u stock lows that was incase the cops pull u over or something just tell them oops had my high beams on just hit the little knob down and hey will change to stock color.. thats how i have mine set its pretty neat having a back up plan

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

So... IMO your dims will be brighter than your highs, your fogs won't match the dims in temp.... :01nocomment8so:

My .02

the highs and fogs are just for the color

one of my friends has 6000k's in his civic

i dnt think ill ever need anything bright then that

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

the highs and fogs are just for the color

one of my friends has 6000k's in his civic

i dnt think ill ever need anything bright then that

If you want bright go with something between 4800-5800K HID's. Anything above that is just a blue tint over the HID bulb which dims the light output the higher 'k' you go.

So your gonna go with a bluish-white low beam HID, a yellow halogen, and deep blue fog kit?

Derp.

If you want bright go with something between 4800-5800K HID's. Anything above that is just a blue tint over the HID bulb which dims the light output the higher 'k' you go.

So your gonna go with a bluish-white low beam HID, a yellow halogen, and deep blue fog kit?

ya or maybe a purple

jus getting final oppinoins before i order

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio