Jump to content

Moose Scare With Bass!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you Verry Much I hope you guys enjoy my Present from Alaska to the SMD Forums :D

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Posted

damn moose are big things, its like a horse

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

well the title definitely caught my eye, haha.....nice vid, i laughed :)

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Posted
moose did i just see you in that vid? hahaha :)

most definitely haha, i made a trip up to alaska for christmas lol ;)

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Posted

haha nice video man...and outback steakhouse FTW! I love their salads :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

LMAO! That was a good one... Classic Alaska, Moose runin around at Out Back Steak House!

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Posted

Tonight me and My Roommate are going moose hunting with our "bass arrows " lol maybe something crazy will happen if not then you will have to settle for a lil hair trick maybe??

4 15'' Big Perm Subs in a Custom Built Box.

4 Kenwood Excelerion Mids.

1 RockFordFosgate T4000.Bd

1 Alpine 500w.

Alternator: Dual Alternators 1 stock- 1 300amp 180 at idle alternator.

Batterys: 4- 1 for my engine, 3 yellow tops

classifiedzz2.png

Check Out My YouTube

Add Me on MySpace

Posted

Dude, that was hilarious! Please send that to PETA!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3269 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...