sean 371 Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 My buddy with the GTI is looking to replace his speakers. He has a hifonics amp to power them, but he wanted to run the stock amp. How much power does that put out? I looked online and couldnt really find anything. I'm hoping someone on here might know. A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
Chris Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 I just did an install involving a monsoon system & amp in an 06' grand prix. Wouldn't put that thing past about 50watts RMS. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
sean 371 Posted May 23, 2007 Author Report Posted May 23, 2007 That's what I'm thinking as well. We'll see, I think he wants to use the Hifonics amp he bought and get some nice comps for it. A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
sean 371 Posted May 23, 2007 Author Report Posted May 23, 2007 Edit double post A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.