The Jokerr, Welcome to the Show Free Album Download.

I posted about this guy a bit back, at the time his album was on iTunes but now he is offering it for free to everybody, So please Download it and tell me what you think, and get this guy out and playing in your rides, also the second link is to his new single Give Me You Eyes, the bass is mad crazy in that one.

The Album(Click the Absolutly free link, or if you feel a need to donate you can also buy it if you wish)

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

http://www.the-jokerr.com/

The New Single, with hella bass

http://www.zshare.net/audio/70547589648c2418/

Oh and a Pic so you see its not the other Joker Guy.

FlyerSmall.png

So please DL these and tell me how you like em in this thread.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

TTT, Come on I know somepeople want some good free songs.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Sounds great just bought the album off itunes, that second link gives me a 404 error.

Just listening to the album and came across 4 tracks of silence (15mins) :huh: weird, but other than that it's awesome in the car, alot of bass drum and Evanescence type singing. Id give it a 9.5/10

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

Sounds great just bought the album off itunes, that second link gives me a 404 error.

Just listening to the album and came across 4 tracks of silence (15mins) :huh: weird, but other than that it's awesome in the car, alot of bass drum and Evanescence type singing. Id give it a 9.5/10

You didnt have to buy it bro, it is free, It used to be only available on iTunes. And if you getting it off of iTunes get the songs seperate and skip the silence of whatever tracks.

And let me check on the second link, anyone else having problems with it?

Edit: I fixed the second link, you should be able to DL it now

Also for the first link, after you get to "The MarketPlace" click the Download Absolutely free link to DL the album, you dont have to buy it off iTunes anymore.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

You didnt have to buy it bro, it is free, It used to be only available on iTunes. And if you getting it off of iTunes get the songs seperate and skip the silence of whatever tracks.

And let me check on the second link, anyone else having problems with it?

Edit: I fixed the second link, you should be able to DL it now

Also for the first link, after you get to "The MarketPlace" click the Download Absolutely free link to DL the album, you dont have to buy it off iTunes anymore.

Oh well it's money in his pocket to help make more albums :D . It's something us New Zealander's need to put into practice as there are new laws coming in February 2010 e.g. warnings/fines/disconnection, I can't really point the finger 'cough "illegal downloads"cough' :01nocomment8so: .

And cheers the second link is great now.

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

here i am slams hard on my DD's thnx bro

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Archived