Second Skin Audio

ex. cab f-150 cut through

if i where you i would get component sets. right now i have 6/9 in front doors 3 ways and they sound pretty damn good but im saving the money to get a set of componets. i have 5.25 in read doors. and they are powered by a soundstream 500.4 and they sound pretty damn good but i still get a lil frustrated because the midbass is not there like i want it so thats why i say go components.

I was trying to avoid that cause I like the stock look. Is the mid bass really that much better on components?

I was trying to avoid that cause I like the stock look. Is the mid bass really that much better on components?

its not that its better its easier to tune. when you have 3 ways off the amp you are just giving them power from the amp. with components you have alot more options to tune.dont get me wrong if i never had components i would be more than happy with the 3 ways i have now.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

its not that its better its easier to tune. when you have 3 ways off the amp you are just giving them power from the amp. with components you have alot more options to tune.dont get me wrong if i never had components i would be more than happy with the 3 ways i have now.

[/quo

Ok cool..ill stick w/ the 3-ways. Thanks for the thought dude!