RCA's for three amps.

Okay so right now i have my two 1000.1's that isnt really any problem i know that i need to get a longer RCA cord to run from one to the other but im also going to be running a kicker 350.4

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Co...237234249238239

now i was looking at Kickers RCA's and found

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17710_...4+-09XI44-.html

and i know im answering my own question with this post but im making sure. now my headunit has one output for rear and one output for Front.

should i take RCA's from My first 1000.1 to the second 1000.1 and then to the rear on my 350.4 rear. then run one for the Front RCA's ?

Save your monies and buy a new headunit with front rear and sub preouts and avoid crap lol. No Sony, pyle, legacy, jensen unless its the higer model, and you know where im going haha

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Till you get a batter h/u your system will not be what you want. The headunit is the base of an install. Specially for daily systems with no type of sound proscessor to enhance your systems abilities

Edit: Its all a learning process. You learn how things work and what is needed to go further and get louder and do it right. Im just now learning to save and buy good equipment and ive been doing my own stuff for 10+yrs lol. I still am dumb and have to ask. WHich you ask and thats good! ASK ASK ASK ASK!

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

^^^^^^^^^

Just find a high-end unit of most any company and you will have the connections you need, Heck I am pretty sure my HU has front, rear, Sub, and Center Channel to start with, as well as about 10 other connections.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.