It's Official....

yea..mayweather handed judah a lost.. but that was after he had lost to Baldomir.. after that fight was when mayweather magically decided he wanted to fight judah...as stated before.. and yea.. i did say that pac man and morales faught..thats the one he got tested the day before the fight.. thats when he became superticious or w.e. and well.. mayweather and pacquiao both faced oscar.. mayweather settled with a split decision... pacquiao destroyed him w/an early rounds k.o... mayweather dealt a lost to hatton on the 10th round tko...manny k.o. hatton in the second that was not as of a result of mayweather fighting him before..and well as of yet i have not found any answers to why mayweather refused to fight good fighters when they were at there prime...ill repeat said fighters..mosley,margarito,cotto,paul williams.... and well as far as i know.. its never been x fighter.. mayweather has been gainin more and more of a cherry picker name..like chavez jr.. as of lately the rumor has grown of a mosley vs mayweather fight just because of so much criticism of fans and media... to the point on which boxing analyst were calling jr a coward ..

What do you have to say about Paquiao changing his EXCUSES, I mean stories up so much though?

It doesn't matter if Judah had just lost to Baldomir, everyone was still saying Judah was going to handle Mayweather and he didn't.

And you really don't think Hatton's loss to Mayweather had anything to do with his loss to Paquio?? Well then let me tell you this, even if you should already know since you sound like you're into boxing as much as I am, Hatton fought I believe 2 fight between the Mayweather Vs Hatton and Paquiao Vs. Hatton fight. Hatton of course won both of them BUT he had trouble in the one right after the Mayweather fight and it went to the judges. So, he decided to fire his trainer and hire Mayweather Sr. Then had another fight and I believe he won by KO. BUT the thing about those 2 fight were that he faced NOBODIES and he had trouble so how could he even think he could beat Paquiao.

And honestly, who has Paquiao fought?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

“Manny, come May the second,

You’ll be uncrowned

With head hanging down.

And pain and distress left to confess

That the Hitman is the best.

Let’s make it simple and plain—

After this fight you’ll never be the same.”

quote from senior before the hatton-pacquiao fight... then snr accused pacman of PEDs to cover for his trainer defeat.. he wants to feel accomplished cus his fighter lost now he wants his son to make pac man look bad.. mayweather snr repeated that pacquiao would lose against cotto...when pacquiao proofed him wrong snr started the yapping again..cus his son was next..

honestly ..check mayweathers fighting record.. now look for good fighters at their prime.. fighters worth fighting..and how many times he has ask for olympic style testing.. now waste ur time and search for pacquiao refusing nevada testing that had been proposed..which was blood test after the fight.. wouldve been the same as testing before.. but that was refused be camp jr.. also.. the one that threw the olypic style testing out ther was snr.. not jr.. what does that say.. excuses excuses excuses..no matta what anyone says.. cus he had sed he was cool with his dad but not completely like before.. why listen to him now??

Performance enhancing drugs take their cycle and are out of a persons system in anbout 2-3 days (wow I why that was Paquiao's time limit about being superstitious) so he takes the performance enhancers 2-3 days prior to the fight, they give him the boost he needs for the fight, their draining from his system by fight time, and he is "clean" when the bloodtest would be taken, so the blood test after the fight would be useless.

And you said it your self Mayweather Sr said Paquiao was on roid, but not when he heard about Mayweather Vs. Paquiao, he said that right after the Paquiao Vs. Hatton fight, so why not help his son out and not let someone cheat to give him his first loss.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

pacquiao faught marquez morales barrera..diaz and oscar..

That's funny, cuz some of them took a loss to Mayweather too.

So are you trying to say Paquiao fights nobodies too?

And what your saying is that Paquiao fought 4 good boxers and now he is the best, when Mayweather fought good boxer most of his career just that everyone always had an excuse for the other fighter right after pretty much every fight.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

actually marquez morales and barrera were some of the good fighters of their weight class.. marquez just fucked up trying to fight mayweather in a weight class he had never faught in.. thats like putting mayweather vs a heavyweight.... barrera and morales were considered to have had the best fights of the decade .. first with their fight at 122lbs on 2-19-2000..then at 130 on 11-27-04.,..and marquez was known in several classes..specially since he had been after pacquiao in several weight classes which lead him up to the 135lbs fight against diaz on 2-28-09 also among some top ten list of fights for the decade.. obviously diaz and oscar were known for being title fighters in their respective divisions..so yea.. pacquiao did not just fight unknowns..

actually marquez morales and barrera were some of the good fighters of their weight class.. marquez just fucked up trying to fight mayweather in a weight class he had never faught in.. thats like putting mayweather vs a heavyweight.... barrera and morales were considered to have had the best fights of the decade .. first with their fight at 122lbs on 2-19-2000..then at 130 on 11-27-04.,..and marquez was known in several classes..specially since he had been after pacquiao in several weight classes which lead him up to the 135lbs fight against diaz on 2-28-09 also among some top ten list of fights for the decade.. obviously diaz and oscar were known for being title fighters in their respective divisions..so yea.. pacquiao did not just fight unknowns..

Mayweather fought 3 of the 5 best boxers Paquiao has ever fought.

But besides those few fighters who has Paquiao fought?

Cuz Mayweather has fought Hatton, Marquez, De La Hoya, Judah, Gatti, Corrales, Baldomir, do you want me to keep going or is that enough?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Lets see.. marquez vs mayweather... mayweather was fined for not makin the weight.. marquez just got in the ring cus he was already there and was gonna make more money even if he lost..de la hoya vs mayweather.. it was said before the fight even went on.. that oscar was not the same fighter he once was..he was tired slow and not up to par..was just fighting for money not pickin like jr... Baldomir.. was older and slower.. overrated never even had a chance..that was also sed by everyone..all mayweather wanted was another title to his name..hatton vs mayweather.. anyone in their right mind knew.. hatton was no good in this weight class.. he was 140lb career fighter..went up to 147 just for that fight.. the only thing he had was an undefeated record..and and overrated career.. that is mayweathers natural weight..judah vs mayweather... judah had been on a slump.. had a 4-2 record on his last 6 fights. was not the same confident fighter he was before he ever lost... must i keep going or is that cherry picking??

Lets see.. marquez vs mayweather... mayweather was fined for not makin the weight.. marquez just got in the ring cus he was already there and was gonna make more money even if he lost..de la hoya vs mayweather.. it was said before the fight even went on.. that oscar was not the same fighter he once was..he was tired slow and not up to par..was just fighting for money not pickin like jr... Baldomir.. was older and slower.. overrated never even had a chance..that was also sed by everyone..all mayweather wanted was another title to his name..hatton vs mayweather.. anyone in their right mind knew.. hatton was no good in this weight class.. he was 140lb career fighter..went up to 147 just for that fight.. the only thing he had was an undefeated record..and and overrated career.. that is mayweathers natural weight..judah vs mayweather... judah had been on a slump.. had a 4-2 record on his last 6 fights. was not the same confident fighter he was before he ever lost... must i keep going or is that cherry picking??

you are such a dumbass when it comes to boxing you need to get of mannys nuts i wonder why he dont want to fight marquez again!! cause he is a lil bitch and now he making all these excuses not to fight mayweather maybe its all a publicity stunt from both fighters trying to hype up the fight even more to get payed more!! you have no idea what you are talking about talking about overrated fighters i wish pacman had fought either barrera or morales in 00-03 he would have been killed but just keep talking your nonsense lil guy

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

i aint on manny's nuts.. seriously ... just tryna set a point.. and i am no expert at boxing..but lets be serious.. just like in chavez jr case who chooses to fight fights he is sure to win...mayweather is the same thing...and yea.. maybe they are just hyping up the fight so wen it happens they get big checks.. but check their records with fights and all..not just the numberz.. he has sed it himself he wants to get one more belt so he could retire and be the fighter with most belts in most divisions.. and have that "0" in his record.. due to the fact that not a lot of fighters do dat because...atleast not good fighters...some just keep fighting till their record is worth crap..

i cant stand either fighter.. honestly.. the only fighter i like is juan baby bull diaz.. mayweather just takes it to another level.. he talks too much trash even when he is fighting some fighters that are not even half as skilled as him.. pacquiao has consistently tried fighting the best fighters at each weight class he has been in.. but w.e. to each his own..

Archived