Whats your biggest peeve that people do when it comes to car audio?

I don't trust music that isn't legitmately downloaded because the sound quality sucks balls. And I'd rather not make my somewhat shitty setup sound shittier.

exactly some shitty compressed files with totally bad tones

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

oh yes they are and i think it's cool that that is happenening so ppl who normally would complain about "bass cars" can get a taste

absoloutley they make a good sub but way too expensive and based too much on sq for my taste

everyone here is stuck on jl and mtx (not knockin mtx) like ooh i paid 1200 bucks for some w1s and a 200 hundred watt amp and prefab boxes

and whenever i go into the jl shop here they always dog on AA or DCs and caribean style baskets and talk shit about how jl is better cuz it costs more like wtf

It's like iPods, you're just paying for the name.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

It's like iPods, you're just paying for the name.

exactly

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

I like how i became an advanced member in a day. lmao. But anyways... seems this thread ran it course unless someone comes and revives it.

real talk are u trying to get your member status up?

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

One of my biggest peeves is people who make threads about what other peoples biggest audio pet peeves are when there are probably 30 other threads already started just like it and they dont wanna look for them.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

There is this kid who heard my system last year when i had some no name 12s in it with my mtx amp. He was all about it and was like "yo i wanna get a system like that, how much does it cost?" I tell him it all depends on the equipment you buy. To this day he comes into my store asking me:

what kind of amp should i get?

Can you build me a box for these?

How much does this cost?

My buddy said these subs are good, what do you think?

I bought these, would they sound good in my car?

Can you wire this up, i dont have any money though

Stupid ass questions FTL

Than he buys stupid no name bull, i tell him sell it and save your money, buy something bigger and better, steer away from mainstream, start looking at DC or Fi or Sundown. He'll say ok than buy more junk and say well it was a good deal, but it's not as loud. DUH!!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

There is this kid who heard my system last year when i had some no name 12s in it with my mtx amp. He was all about it and was like "yo i wanna get a system like that, how much does it cost?" I tell him it all depends on the equipment you buy. To this day he comes into my store asking me:

what kind of amp should i get?

Can you build me a box for these?

How much does this cost?

My buddy said these subs are good, what do you think?

I bought these, would they sound good in my car?

Can you wire this up, i dont have any money though

Stupid ass questions FTL

Than he buys stupid no name bull, i tell him sell it and save your money, buy something bigger and better, steer away from mainstream, start looking at DC or Fi or Sundown. He'll say ok than buy more junk and say well it was a good deal, but it's not as loud. DUH!!!

i am shocked at some questions that i get......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

One of my biggest peeves is people who make threads about what other peoples biggest audio pet peeves are when there are probably 30 other threads already started just like it and they dont wanna look for them.

Sorry man. I'll admit that I'm lazy and didn't feel like looking past the first page of threads. Plus, maybe I'd rather have some live feedback instead of reading some old post.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived