Whats your biggest peeve that people do when it comes to car audio?

What are things that people commonly do with their car audio that pisses you off??

For example: people who call a CAPasitor a COMPasitor irritates me. And also when people use the most retarded things for a ground, like the emergency jack in you car (which a buddy actually did to my first system when I had no idea what was what and actually ruined my amp.)

Now get posting!

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

When every 16 year old in the world watches a few car audio videos on youtube and instantly becomes an expert. I don't know how many times I've been asked if we carry "FEE", "F-I", or "FI"... or how much it would be for a box for two BTL 18"s...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Guest DC Power Kyle

People that push their systems to show off and distort the shit out of their mids/highs and subwoofer.

People that have harsh ass sounding speakers.

When every 16 year old in the world watches a few car audio videos on youtube and instantly becomes an expert. I don't know how many times I've been asked if we carry "FEE", "F-I", or "FI"... or how much it would be for a box for two BTL 18"s...

i thought it was pronounced as FI? as in pheye

distortion on the highs, mids, lows...hell distortion on anything pisses me off

I like my distorted highs and mids, thank you. lol. Besides I only have 2 1/2 worjing speakers so thats less distortion I have to deal with.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

people that call stuff the totally wrong name

like a radio an amp

a power wire an "energy line"

any box with subs a "kicker box"

refering to "system" as sometimes a full system and sometimes just subs. or the word "musics" as in "do you guys install musics?"

calling a tweeter and woofer a "vocals and bass" it just confuses me...installing an amp when a customer meant radio is just a bad time.

besides that the people that poke/push/tap every speaker within reach. they eventually break one and stop doing it for a while. next time you see a speaker display look at how many of the tweeters and stuff are pushed in, or all the finger prints on a shiny one.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived