Sonic Electronix

whats the biggest lie someone in car audio has told you to try to get you to buy that product.

but you already knew it was a lie.

I had one tell me that pioneer made shit cd players and they skipped every time the bass hit .

lol he was trying to get me to buy a concept cd player .

my pioneer hu really does skip when tha bass hits but I woyldnt call it a pos

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

its not that people are lying, they just dont know shit. well... in general. some stores push something by talking shit about another product. its a horrible selling tactic.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

haha, ya my pioneer deck skips too when bass hits, kinda why i got a ipod now, i hate tryin to demo somethin to someone n cd starts skippin like hell, mine even does it on country lol

:01nocomment8so:

edit: oh ya it did it a couple times on a bluegrass cd too, man ralph stanley can pull some :hairtrick: haha

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

this is the song that kept skippin my cd player

i unno why but it does lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

whats the biggest lie someone in car audio has told you to try to get you to buy that product.

but you already knew it was a lie.

I had one tell me that pioneer made shit cd players and they skipped every time the bass hit .

lol he was trying to get me to buy a concept cd player .

well no one tried to sell me nothing but..hes my story!

Edited by 03navi

Vehicle: 2003 Lincoln Navigator

Exterior:Custome Air bags, Chrome Grill, 8000K Hid Low & Fogs, 24in rims,Corsa dB Performance Exhaust

Amplifiers:Kicker Kx2500.1, MA Audio M700XE

Batteries: 1 Kinetic Hc2400 Battery

Electrical: STOCK Charging System! Tsunami 40farad Capacitor,

Enclosure: 8 ft³ tuned to 45Hz Interchangeable Ports(34Hz)

Headunit: STOCK! (DVD,CD,Navigation), AudioControl LC6i, AudioControl Epicenter

Mids/Highs: (4)Sets Of Focal Access Component 690 CA1, 2) Sets Of Infinity Reference Tweeter

Subwoofers: 2) 15 Power Acoustik Mofo

Wire: Multiple Runs Of 1/0 Gauge Streetwire Cable

Video: http://www.youtube.com/2treo15

wasnt that krakatoa? they said they could hear it all the way to texas i think, i hate all these safty things i halfto go to like osha training n what knot sayin excess of 120db will make u deaf, ya it will but it depends on freq also, lower notes are not as harmful as higher ones are, i dont kno why but u can ask any basshead this n if they can hear u then its not that

i think im in the 130ish range with my 2 15's n i can still hear fine, makes my dash move around a lil bit n back glass sound like its gunna blow out but still i can hear just as good as i ever could

wasnt that krakatoa? they said they could hear it all the way to texas i think, i hate all these safty things i halfto go to like osha training n what knot sayin excess of 120db will make u deaf, ya it will but it depends on freq also, lower notes are not as harmful as higher ones are, i dont kno why but u can ask any basshead this n if they can hear u then its not that

i think im in the 130ish range with my 2 15's n i can still hear fine, makes my dash move around a lil bit n back glass sound like its gunna blow out but still i can hear just as good as i ever could

close but no...

320.0 db's , TAMBORA INDONESIA ERUPTION,1815, EJECTED 36 CUBIC MILES.APPROXIMATELY EQUAL TO

14,000 MEGATON NUCLEAR BOMBS OR A 14 GIGATON BOMB BASED ON EJECTED VOLUME,CHANGE IN MEGATONS TIMES 1.345 EQUALS VOLUME EJECTED CHANGE.IF WAS A NUCLEAR BOMB IT WOULD CREATE A CRATER ABOUT 12.4 MILES WIDE AND 1.33 MILES DEEP.INTERNAL PRESSURE IS BELIEVED TO BE ABOUT 47 MILLION P.S.I. = 347 DB

Vehicle: 2003 Lincoln Navigator

Exterior:Custome Air bags, Chrome Grill, 8000K Hid Low & Fogs, 24in rims,Corsa dB Performance Exhaust

Amplifiers:Kicker Kx2500.1, MA Audio M700XE

Batteries: 1 Kinetic Hc2400 Battery

Electrical: STOCK Charging System! Tsunami 40farad Capacitor,

Enclosure: 8 ft³ tuned to 45Hz Interchangeable Ports(34Hz)

Headunit: STOCK! (DVD,CD,Navigation), AudioControl LC6i, AudioControl Epicenter

Mids/Highs: (4)Sets Of Focal Access Component 690 CA1, 2) Sets Of Infinity Reference Tweeter

Subwoofers: 2) 15 Power Acoustik Mofo

Wire: Multiple Runs Of 1/0 Gauge Streetwire Cable

Video: http://www.youtube.com/2treo15