Bass as an alternative fuel?

Push pull on subs... so the car would go back and forth...

LOL! i would love to see that. But this thread is EL OH EL

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Push pull on subs... so the car would go back and forth...

But if you were using the air movement to power a small wind turbine, you might be able to get a small amount of energy. I'm not to concerned about flat out propelling a car, but my main idea was the turbine thing. lol.

I like how I agreed it was a dumb idea, yet still am trying to sekk it.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

well maby it might work, u member those flash lights that u shake? they do a push pull kinda thing like a sub does to generate electricity, so why cant a speakers pressure or air movement not move somethin like a passave radiator n put a coil on the back side of it n

hey wait a min, i might try this, take 2 subs, doesnt matter coil rating n put em in a single chamber box but only hook one up, then hook wires to the other sub n run it out of the box n see what it reads, an amp produces ac current n it takes that to cause the push pull of a sub so why cant it counter act with the other passave radiator n generate power n bass at the same time? wouldn't be much but could work

or take a passave radiator n work up some kinda coil system wit a neo magnet n use its movement to generate electricity?

this is the flashlight im talkin bout

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

this could get the basshead name out of the gutter wit old ppl n might be eco frendly type shit too

see, it moves a magnet threw a coil to a capacitor n then transfers energy to another source, this might be a new wave of the future, just needed more thought

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i unno if i made that clear but

the push pull is the same thing as an ac current so why cant a sub push pull a magnet threw a coil of wire n then run from that to a cap n then a battery n wala power?

i might try this but i need to kno were to get magnetic wire n some good neo magnets

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

free energy = put a 100 amp alt in the wheel assembly of a car on every corner, then u have 400 amps of charging power at most times. self replenishing power.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i unno if i made that clear but

the push pull is the same thing as an ac current so why cant a sub push pull a magnet threw a coil of wire n then run from that to a cap n then a battery n wala power?

i might try this but i need to kno were to get magnetic wire n some good neo magnets

Thats what I'm talking about. We need to get some teamwork going and patent this shit. lmao.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

ya, i thought of that a while back when they was askin ppl to find a way to help out hybrid cars n said they would give em $5000 to the best idea, i was thinkin get some hella high amp alts n put in the rotors of the front wheels or back wheels doesnt really matter, n when u coasted they would keep the batterys charged at night time n durring the day to help out teh solar panels

that could work pritty good but who knows

anyways this idea could help out bassheads, then u'll see some goin green ppl promoting car audio to help the environment would be pritty cool, anyways im off to bed

Archived