Money Burnin a Hole in my Pocket

Since i couldn't make up my mind as to what i wanted for christmas, my parent's threw me a check and said have a blast, just nothing i NEED. This money is strictly for something i want, so i figure something related to systems. The money once i add my own cash amounts to around $500. I've got my subs, amp, alternator, power wire, headunit already so unless people are willing to buy them, nothing along those lines unfortunately. I'd love to run DC LVL 5s though :)

Could always use new batteries but for now i'm sufficient in that area. If i could sell my HC2400s i have now i'd go with a couple D3100s and be set for whatever i do system wise. Or i'd pick up more HC2400s at a decent price.

I'm looking at some second skin damplifier pro and spl tiles to deaden up the truck, but since i'm known in my neighborhood for flexing the truck out similar to Joe's dime (not as violent but still pretty crazy) and i'm not looking for an numbers winner, sound deadening isn't at the top of my priorities.

What do you all think i should consider investing my money in? Any and all opinions, thoughts, ideas are welcome.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

more mids n highs cant ever go wrong with that then you wont have to upgrade to more in the future

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

more mids n highs cant ever go wrong with that then you wont have to upgrade to more in the future

I'm waiting on MTX for some information on my current amp. they were also talking about making me an "unofficial guinea pig" for testing, so i'm gonna see if i can get one of their bigger Thunder Elite 4-channels and possibly run MTX components, their high end separates i believe they call them. So more mids and highs are on the list but waiting on amp status before i make that decision.

Thanks for the opinion though, especially from a fellow ranger owner

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Check the for sale section there was someone selling HC2400's for like 200 shipped I think.

But second skin or more speakers would not be a bad idea. or do a car computer! :D :D

I see now that you want an iraggi alt so go ahead and get one while you have the money then sell your old one and buy another 2400

Edited by BulletInjection

Check the for sale section there was someone selling HC2400's for like 200 shipped I think.

But second skin or more speakers would not be a bad idea. or do a car computer! :D :D

I see now that you want an iraggi alt so go ahead and get one while you have the money then sell your old one and buy another 2400

I'd really like an Iraggi, but until i have the actual need for more power, i'm gonna stick with my powermaster. I bought it through my work and i've got the warranty on it still so i'll rock it until it either dies or i need an Iraggi. When i get to the need point, i'll shell out the cash regardless.

I looked at the mtx website just now and it's their Thunder High End component sets. They look nasty as all get out and i'd do the same as steve did in the hoe with an amp for the mids and an amp for the highs.

The computer would be nice but than i'd have to get that 10.2 touch screen and my truck isn't up to that level in my mind yet, but it's on the horizon lol

Thanks for the ideas though, keep em comin

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

I'm waiting on MTX for some information on my current amp. they were also talking about making me an "unofficial guinea pig" for testing, so i'm gonna see if i can get one of their bigger Thunder Elite 4-channels and possibly run MTX components, their high end separates i believe they call them. So more mids and highs are on the list but waiting on amp status before i make that decision.

Thanks for the opinion though, especially from a fellow ranger owner

np man. that guinea pig thing sounds pretty cool if they hold up to it. check out my build if you ever get the time. your setup looks pretty nice tho :)

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg

np man. that guinea pig thing sounds pretty cool if they hold up to it. check out my build if you ever get the time. your setup looks pretty nice tho :)

Yeah, i'm hoping they consider it, i've had enough bull with this amp of mine to last me a lifetime. granted they are paying for shipping and the fixing, but for me to get the latest and greatest in their lineup to try out and blow up lol wouldn't be bad at all.

Your system has got to be nasty in that standard cab!

Thanks for the comment too, it's temporary until MTX sorts out this amp issue. Once they give me an amp that doesn't blow up, they build my second one and i put all 4 T1s back in and beat the hell out of them until i decide what to do next. I've got tons of pics, just never have time to put them up lol Too lazy i guess as well.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Yeah, i'm hoping they consider it, i've had enough bull with this amp of mine to last me a lifetime. granted they are paying for shipping and the fixing, but for me to get the latest and greatest in their lineup to try out and blow up lol wouldn't be bad at all.

Your system has got to be nasty in that standard cab!

Thanks for the comment too, it's temporary until MTX sorts out this amp issue. Once they give me an amp that doesn't blow up, they build my second one and i put all 4 T1s back in and beat the hell out of them until i decide what to do next. I've got tons of pics, just never have time to put them up lol Too lazy i guess as well.

lol that does sound like fun. mine does aight for what it is. it flexes my back window real bad almost scary sometimes lol

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

my youtube channel

imgsize.jpg