new rims for sure and save the rest if you ask me.

What kind of vehicle is this though? personally i think 20+ rims on any car look disgusting, trucks only.

edit: saw charger, PLEASE dont put 20+ on that car. just make you look ghetto as hell.

put 22 on a charger !!!!!!!!!!! the dealership bolts on 22 now.... no lambo doors that shiddd is played out !!!! especially if its ur daily... wheels and interior is my vote...post a pic. of ur ride

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Can't post a pic of the ride I'm posting all this from my phone as far rims 22s look to small and its not going to be my daily

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I would say maybe some nice rims and some engine modifications...

but just so NO to Lambo doors. :(

lambodoors.jpg

Beat me to it, I have never been a fan of the lambo doors lol. Get some rims and call it a day.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Beat me to it, I have never been a fan of the lambo doors lol. Get some rims and call it a day.

yeah i actually saw a charger the other day parked outside of foot locker with all of his lambo doors up... I got to tell you not the most appealing look for a charger.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

So I guess it's just rims (for now) and ill do some research for some other mods

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

RIMS......put the rest up for a rainy day!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

So I guess it's just rims (for now) and ill do some research for some other mods

What motor does it have? Maybe some performance mods?

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

do u live in arkansas? if so where at? im in newport

You live in ark ? I'm sorry to hear that :rolleyes: Naw I live in. Cali now :)

Archived