Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok so some money fell off the back of a truck(not really) but I came into some money and I have some choices . I can get some 24

S And a Sunroof or I can get lambo doors And rims or I can get all 4 doors done I don't want any stero. Stuff that's coming later .so what do you guys think?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

rims and save the rest.

what kind of vehicle?

i wouldn't ADD a sunroof to a car. if it came with one that is cool but adding one is quite a task. just my opinion

and no lambo doors. not my taste

Posted

dont do lambos unless you have a lambo.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

What kind of vehicle?

I think the wheels are a good idea but not a fan of Lambo doors and I think sunroofs are overrated. I'd think about a drop to go along with the new wheels and maybe a few engine upgrades or exhaust work.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Posted

The car is an 08 charger , the interior is gettn done after it gets painted un Feb

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

new rims for sure and save the rest if you ask me.

What kind of vehicle is this though? personally i think 20+ rims on any car look disgusting, trucks only.

edit: saw charger, PLEASE dont put 20+ on that car. just make you look ghetto as hell.

lance2.png
Posted

I would say maybe some nice rims and some engine modifications...

but just so NO to Lambo doors. :(

lambodoors.jpg

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7804 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...