I would rather have a bubble look like this......

Posted Image

Than look like this

Posted Image

Plus the first is a true impala ss im pretty sure.

If you want to talk to people about lifts and stuff go to layitlow.com and search over there.

Also, go to post your ride and go to dubsand above, have fun lookin through 450 pages of pics....

xa-1.gif

i like the look of the Impala SS/Caprice on a set of 22's and sitting low. I had a friend who had a 95 Impala SS clone, and it looked good sitting low and not raised all up, but it had some 22 on it. When he sold that he got a 96 Impala SS and took the factory 17's off and put a set of 20" spokes on it and it looked good.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

ya i like the low one alot better.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

why is it dangerous riding with the bags full ? locked up ?

its a super stiff ride & you'll end up hopin over any lil bump & with your center of gravity that high you'll crash! if you hit a bump n your ride starts hoppin around

Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/

i'm not a fan of this new (donk) trend but i love big rims! i would never lift a ride to fit rims. be a trend setter not a follower if you want 24"s get but don't raise your ride to fit it, cut out your inner fenner n my that shit tuck! bagg it you'll get respect from everyone even donk lovers cuz it will look tight! kinda like this pic of the 64

Posted Image

or like these

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

but this below looks like complete shit!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chris Hansen refers to me as the one that got awayhttp://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/

meatwhistle is right. Also a air bag has a range of motion up and down. when you hit a bump the wheel needs to go up which compresses the spring. when you hit a dip the spring needs to push the wheel down. if your locked up the wheel cant go down any farther. This causes that corner of the car to dip down. That can be especially fun on the free way.

Archived