So I noticed a lot of people get pissed at stoplight bass

First off, I joined this site to talk with people.

If you think they are stupid, don't participate. No one is holding a gun to your head

and I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just like my music but I never considered how the person in the car next to me feels.

well thanks for being inconsiderate and giving us all a bad name.

what i mean by taking the next couple plays out, is take time to actually READ the previous topics on this forum. First try to learn from everybody on here then ask questions.

and if you came here to talk to people, there is a chat function. No need to start another topic on asking how to use it (its on the upper right hand side of the page,just click it)

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Im starting a Retard List

I got 2 so far who else wants to be on it?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

blown away by how many inconsiderate people there are in this world. idiots bumping next to me at the light is as bad as the morons dog next door.....why the fuck should I have to listen to a dog I dont own? i dont care if you have steve's system in your ride, keep it to yourself. why do you think we all have such a bad rap...."I bump it because I can" sounds like some punk move if you ask me! I only crank up the volume when cruising down a main street or on the freeway, or where there are not alot of people. I am respectful enough to even turn it down if some guy happens to be next to me going down the road. I built the system for myself, and to show off in "the right time and place". Just because you only have a small commute, is it really everyone elses problem? do they really have to listen to your shit?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

I have nothing to sell and post counts=shit. If you all really want me to stop making threads than I will. I didn't know I was pissing off this many people.

not pissin off, just wonderin. cuz you made a comment about how high your count got from your last thread.

Im starting a Retard List

I got 2 so far who else wants to be on it?

go get him minel!!!!!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

well thanks for being inconsiderate and giving us all a bad name.

what i mean by taking the next couple plays out, is take time to actually READ the previous topics on this forum. First try to learn from everybody on here then ask questions.

and if you came here to talk to people, there is a chat function. No need to start another topic on asking how to use it (its on the upper right hand side of the page,just click it)

I'm not trying to give you all a bad name, I just didn't realize that having loud bass at stoplights is retarded. And will do about the chat thing.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I turn it down at stop lights, stop signs, shopping centers, my and others neighborhoods. That's just me though lol.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

not pissin off, just wonderin. cuz you made a comment about how high your count got from your last thread.

I meant that I was surprised that it says that I'm an advanced member already. I figured you had to do something special to get that.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I turn mine down. BUTTTT....There was one dude who was yelling at me to turn it down anyway. (wasn't up loud, he must have had a shit day) anyway this dude totally flipped his lid and was waving his hands out his window. So I put my passenger window down and he called me an asshole. Thats the point where I said "why would you ask me to turn it up? But if that is what you want then roger that!" I cranked that shit.

I hope he pissed alittle in his depends for being an asshole. He obviously misjudged what "loud" means.

But yeah I agree with the masses.. Gots to turn it down alittle. Unless some little kid is rockin the beat in the car next to you.

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Archived