red2chfd Posted December 30, 2009 Report Posted December 30, 2009 I built this car during the summer. I had to use what he had in amps and speakers. I did this in 3 days cause he wanted it done right now. I am going to get it back for new speakers and amps. A Power Acoustic 5500x1 at 2 ohm for the subs, a Boss 1000x4 for the mids and highs, and a Kenwood head unit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLlC6c17IB8 Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
LROI Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 nice work, i just joined to learn about this type of stuff Quote
red2chfd Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 nice work, i just joined to learn about this type of stuff Welcome enjoy the site! Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted January 4, 2010 Author Report Posted January 4, 2010 use 1/0 Not done yet! Rims, paint, and audio upgrade on the way. I put it together in 3 days for the weekend just so he could go to a family thing with beat in his car and I haven't had the time to work on it yet. I other projects going on and a very full time job 24/7. Thanks, RED2 Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.