Clear-red Case For Macbook

Also got this software that megalo told me about, called iAlertU.

its an arming device tha you use to arm you macbook and whenever someone touches it, it sounds an alarm and disables the user from doing anything to the computer. lol. its nice.. you use a remote to work it.

P5230131.jpg

P5230130.jpg

P5230133.jpg

whenever it goes off, it will capture a picture, you can have that picture sent to you by email also. its pretty tight!

heres a video(s) you can look at that show it, its sweet!

Edited by AlpineGuy87

06 SCION tC

Guest MegaloManiac

only works for apple at the moment...Unix coding as well as it wouldnt work on another laptop since i believe apple is one of the few with that hdd shock locking thing

I may look into the blue case. looks rather neat, but if i get the case i probably will regret the extra 100 bucks i spent just to get black.

Edited by MegaloManiac

Megalo, get the clear one, this way you still have your black color and it wont look too funny lol.. the blue and black might not look so great.. you know..

I would get clear that way you still have your black, i dont think the red or the blue would go with the black very well, either way the case is worth getting! its awesome!

06 SCION tC