Berto Posted January 1, 2010 Author Report Posted January 1, 2010 (edited) knukonceptz have red and sliver bro I might get 50 feet of Shok cuz it's very cheap right now and 50 of Knu I think. EDIT: Is this one good? http://cgi.ebay.com/KnuKonceptz-Silver-Pea...=item5ad5f8d288 Edited January 1, 2010 by Berto Quote TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
splzx3 Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 i would go 2 there page bro and order Quote ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Torres Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 The person said you need to strip them individually and then twist them together. SCREW a whole lot of that! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.