LOOKINFORSPL? Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 So this kid comes to me today and he's like "Twisted...my amp blew" I said "I see....let's see what the problem is" well...i found part of it! im waiting on the pic to download of my wifes cousins car. he has tha same fuse block, and i was doing some work on his brakes and looked under the hood and seen his fuse block but there was no fuse in the holder but 3 speaker wires jumping to each side, the bad thing was i asked him about the fuse and all he said was ill get one later,wth is wrong with some people,any thoughts.
TheSundownFire Posted January 4, 2010 Report Posted January 4, 2010 I can do you one better. Hahaha: Entire bank of FETS blew. Basically the same situation as you had with that kid. Still need to replace the fets and hope it works. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.