Sonic Electronix

I'm thinking about getting one just to have some beat, but would like to later on upgrade that amplifier. I was thinking about getting a DAT 1000, or wait till the 500.1 comes out. Anyone have any suggestions on amp? oh here is the package if no one knows what i'm talking about

MTX package Deal

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

That Terminator package is a hell of a deal for an entry level system. I've tossed a few into some hatchbacks and have had great results. For the money that has got to be one of the best entry level systems in car audio. Now that i've talked about the pros now you need to know the cons. Its an entry level system thats designed to work with everything that comes in the box, with a 1000w amp on those subs you won't even get the amp tuned in before your subs are tore to pieces, and your not looking much better with a 500w amp either. The best way to upgrade that system down the road would be to upgrade to a more efficient box, vented or a well designed bandbass would give you way more output than the sealed box in the package. Then when your ready to make a real upgrade do subs and an amp at the same time. Those subs won't be able to take a much bigger amp and that amp won't power any bigger subs with good results.

Since you will be running that system in a small Suv it should sound great. I'd just rock it for a year and sell it to a friend or on Craigslist. Just leave it hooked up in your truck for people to listen to and if you do it right you should be able to get all your money back out of them. Good Luck!

That Terminator package is a hell of a deal for an entry level system. I've tossed a few into some hatchbacks and have had great results. For the money that has got to be one of the best entry level systems in car audio. Now that i've talked about the pros now you need to know the cons. Its an entry level system thats designed to work with everything that comes in the box, with a 1000w amp on those subs you won't even get the amp tuned in before your subs are tore to pieces, and your not looking much better with a 500w amp either. The best way to upgrade that system down the road would be to upgrade to a more efficient box, vented or a well designed bandbass would give you way more output than the sealed box in the package. Then when your ready to make a real upgrade do subs and an amp at the same time. Those subs won't be able to take a much bigger amp and that amp won't power any bigger subs with good results.

Since you will be running that system in a small Suv it should sound great. I'd just rock it for a year and sell it to a friend or on Craigslist. Just leave it hooked up in your truck for people to listen to and if you do it right you should be able to get all your money back out of them. Good Luck!

alright i think i'll just hold off on upgrading the amp, just keep it the way it is and when i'm done with it just sell it to one of my friends

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63