Second Skin Audio

Box For 2 Fi Q 18's

yea i got friends like that and then they hear my tens and shut up

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Yea those 18's off a bxi 2006 should get louder than those kickers, and they will guaranteed sound better. Just make sure you get the dual 1 ohm configuration.

Edited by sean 371

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

yea eat dirt ur box is tight and sean can do some nice boxes the first time i met that guy on here he was nice and helped me out with my box for my tens even though i knew i was enoying at first hes a good dude i know who to ask if i need something on this forum

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

sweet i cant wait for it... yea whiteboi i was with him the other day and we had our mayfair thing he was tryin to show it off to our school...lol i dont know why but a lot of people at my school have kickers and Jbl....

mayfair whats that yea i get kids at school they play a song and try to turn there bass on the factory unit and i find the same song there playing if i have time or play whatevas on my cd and they just drive home and turn there shit off cause i made there mirrors shake lol

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

oh thats cool

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Here's a link to my build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3714

My box is like 13 ft3 tuned to 30hz and it's RIDICULOUS!!!! I love it!!! They should pound off that bxi2006bd. I ran mine off a bx1500d and it hit prety damn hard, but not like its going to once I get my other T10001bd!!!! :D

Edited by j_black10

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps