I tell people whatever your situation weather you want to be in the military or need to. i know people who join the military because they have exhausted all options and need to make sure their family is taken care of. your check is always on time and you got your medical and dental taken care. lets not forget its the damn military. if you dont wanna be deployed you should probably go in the coast guard or navy. you have better chances of not going than joining the army or marines your foot soldiers.

when i was their i seen navy and coast guard too.

i have no sympathy for people who join during a war and do the shit that he did.

Those are the punks i cant stand. These people have no skills. DONT JOIN THE MILITARY JUST TO GET A CHECK. and if you do, Fuck you i hope your on the first flight to war. I get so irrated by these punks that have nothing to offer there comunity so they decide to join the service to get that enlistment bonus just to get out the first chance they get and talk all that shit about how they were in the military.

The military seems to bee just handing out rank like its halloween candy too. my mother put in 23 years and got out an E7 , would have been higher rank but shes a woman and you know how that goes. i know of a couple guys around here that havent put in 10 years and have that rank.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.